BayArea Fashion Week Orientation-Casting and Audition

Categories

Updates
powered by

BAFW Blog

BayArea Fashion Week Orientation-Casting and Audition

BayArea Fashion Week Orientation-Casting-Audition

BayArea Fashion Week is a Project created as a Promotion & Production Group for Events to help Fund Raising for the Nonprofit and Charitable organizations in the entire Bay Area, California. The concept of this Group is to organize an Annual Charity Fashion Show Event through the help from the Fashion Industry and Community with exchange goals of promoting and advertising the Fashion Industry and Community nationally or internationally.

This year's benefiting Charities are;

Second Harvest Food Bank [Feeding individuals and Families in Santa Clara County]

Mainitnons sa Amerika – MsA [Feeding starving children and Families in Mainit-Philipppines]

SVGMC-Silicon Valley Gay Men's Chorus [Raising Funds for attendance at GALA Festival 2012 in Denver]

All 501(C)(3) nonprofit organizations.

The BayArea Fashion Week is a Production that will become an Annual Event helping all other nonprofit raise Funds for their organizations.

This year's Program will showcase 20 Fashion Designs and Designers and other accessory designs from all over United States and few from the Philippines. The show will run for about 2 hours 15 minutes with a total of more or less 225 outfits and/or exits. The layout of the production and/or show requires choreography and style, simply because the show geared for details and emphasis on the products making an extraordinary entertainment in general. This requires few rehearsals for selected models up to the event date. Furthermore, we needed the models to donate extra time for fitting sessions with the designers and fashion stores.

Roger Francisco
Program Director
BayArea Fashion Week

**********

47 Comments to BayArea Fashion Week Orientation-Casting and Audition:

Comments RSS
Paris fashion week on Sunday, September 25, 2011 1:16 AM
Paris's Spring/summer 2012 shows kick off September 27 and run through October 5. Here is the official show schedule.

online jewelry stores on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:22 AM
A fashion show is an event put on by a fashion designer to showcase his or her upcoming line of clothing during Fashion Week.I liked the way you wrote the article.It was very straightforward and your knowledge on the subject is fantastic.

filipino women for marriage on Tuesday, June 04, 2013 1:37 AM
Thanks for the article. Will bookmark you and recommend you. I have been trying to create a blog with similiar content like yours.

discount windows7 key on Tuesday, June 03, 2014 7:53 PM
windows7 key , windows 7 home premium sp1 action key , windows 7 professional product key , genuine for windows multipoint server 2011 download , win 7 home premium 64 bit product key free , HzOX(;{&

denim by ag on Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:29 AM
Great blog.

camera sales on Friday, May 24, 2013 1:43 AM
Such types of events are really good for charity work. It also gives scope to the new designers to present their designs. Appreciable step it is!!

attractive pearl jewelries on Monday, August 05, 2013 9:47 PM
Yes, it's a great blog post. The information shared here about the fashion week is amazing. I love the fashion shows and events.

how to get rid of a pimple fast on Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:05 PM
That was a great article. Acne has really become a problem and people need all the tips the can get. Health must always come first.

Necklaces for weddings on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:59 AM
Thanks to you! Finally I got some stuff in your blog post related. I was searching for some material related to matter included in post. Very useful and very informative. Thanks once again and do share some more posts if you have! !!

Laura Ashley on Saturday, November 19, 2011 2:21 PM
Still a great blog my friend.

Toppon on Monday, October 08, 2012 2:47 AM
That's so enjoyable and informative to me. Through this post I have gotten huge info about BayArea fashion week orientation. Gorgeous dresses in this fashion show which I appreciate for styling. Thanks..

yuandao N90 on Friday, January 11, 2013 11:17 PM
Thank you for giving me the information provided, let me once again disintegration. Thank you, hope you the next post birth, looking forward to.......

hero h2000+ on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 11:41 PM
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.

Sexy Lingerie on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 4:01 AM
Great piece of information about fashion I have seen in this blog, I really liked the way you highlighted some really important and significant points. Thanks so much, I appreciate your work.

dental delivery units on Monday, March 18, 2013 10:15 PM
We promise we will give you the most service and the best quality for you csh

Fake Corum Rocket on Friday, April 19, 2013 8:17 PM
Fake Corum Rocket have always been associated with the best movements and accuracy that Swiss watches are famous for. Their designs have helped to rewrite the history of watch making.

custom essays writing on Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:26 AM
They are experts when it comes to thesis writing and when writing an essay it will always include the most accurate and reliable research.

Evisu ジーンズ on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 2:55 AM
前面にジップでジーンズを着用する女性のための '汚い'と考えられていた各品種の一括売却ではなく販売して様々な方にそれぞれ:卸売商人は規模の経済(まとめ買い)のためMOST利益を得るが、彼らはより多くの傾向があるように、豊かな多様性を保証できません側のジーンズで締め付けズボンの昔ながらの方法とは対照的に、ティーンエイジャーのように、彼女はローライズのジーンズ、EMを見つけたジーンズのスタイルを概念化し、ちょうどあなたhipsOriginalイーストベイイーストベイアパレルPに掛かっている?それは本当に非常にジーンズを着用することをお勧めしている効果的な、それはランクがありますので時間をマークしているすべての

スニーカー on Monday, May 13, 2013 2:41 AM
Well, the number one reason for this is that you have to know how you feet move during a certain activity to know what type you needs Shox series, Air Force and the legendary Classic collection, Air Max series, the latest Jordan line, Signature series and much moreHowever, Adidas, Puma and Newbalance have never produced so famous and classical styles such as nike dunks, jordan shoes, nike air force one etct forget to check out this upmarket range and try them out With Friday dressing being a norm of modern day corporate offices, the use of the basketball shoes has become quite prevalent If you don't know of anyone locally you can search for sport shoes gold coast in your web browser and it will give you exactly what you are looking for Its leading design plus its spotless quality make it enjoy reputation of people like sports over the world This decision is all yours to make based on your judgement and the comfort level your shoe provides Adidas sports shoes are available in many varieties and for different activities Anta, Li-ning and Pepsi are in the middle of the pyramid, they have some strength, however, at present the leading position of Nike will not vibrate It offers smoothness, medial support and durability as well Puma is created by the little brother of Adidas Founder A good pair of sports shoes for kids has a well-thought design to support the feet and provide proper cushioning for forward motion of feet They are many kinds of outdoor shoes, but there is usually no shoes will meet all the conditions When playing football one should put on sneakers with safety features7, New BalanceEschewing expensive advertising campaigns, New Balance has nevertheless grown to be one of the largest makers of sports footwear in the world6) Don't wear a same pair of shoes every time you play They give you quite a cool look It is made of hard rubber and has flat soles Actually the needs and requirements for each and every sport are different, that is why one should use a specific designed shoe that are appropriate for the sports in which you are taking partAs for the female members of the family who are runners or tennis players, well-ventilated shoes with tons of cushioning are ideal But now, with the help of online shoe stores you can buy any sorts of shoes online rather visiting physical stores

adidas ランニングシューズ on Wednesday, May 15, 2013 2:51 AM
このスニーカーは、2007年にミッドソールクッションで行わアップグレードを持っていたし、あなたが働いているすべての上にすべての最も店舗を持っている唯一のアディダス靴製造会社はすべて、市場で多くのスニーカーを長持ち品質を楽しむことができますので、まだではナイキのために年間兆をもたらすすべての選択[OK]を、この靴のブランドは無敵と無敵作る!さて、私たちは議論を開始してみましょう:1Cheapジョーダンのスニーカー送料無料中国の安いナイキスニーカー卸売ヨルダンのスニーカー卸売グッチのテニスシューズ本物のナイキSB、エアジョーダンの靴、そしてナイキレトロスニーカー、中国卸売安い割引カスタムジョーダンナイキエアジョーダンスニーカー、エアジョーダンリリース日付、卸売安い:ナイキ靴、ジョーダンスニーカー、さまざまな機会のための安いダンクエアフォースワン、卸売ジョーダンスニーカーナイキダンク卸売安いジョーダン安いダンク-安いスニーカー、安いナイキただピューマmostroメッシュとコーチ、最高のピューマが含まれるすべてのピューマmostroメッシュWNSと開発中に靴プーマmostroメッシュ男性、ピューマmostroメッシュの女の子を実行している、スタイルや色のパターンと多くの人々は、あなたが知っている持っていること、世界の主要なスポーツライフスタイル企業間の衣類や靴アドオンへオンラインストアについては、まだここにいるため、いくつかの論文advantagesCで、正規店で彼らの靴を購入していき、顧客が特定のブランドの靴との経験を置くことができますレビューオプションがありますので、あなたが探している製品の中で最も本格的な情報を得るだろう

Patti Mcmahan on Friday, May 17, 2013 2:11 AM
tes some friction between you. You know that an apology is in order, but how do you make it really effective? There are some things that will help you to make a successful apology when you take them into consideration. Such an apology wil

newbilitydvd on Monday, May 27, 2013 2:33 AM

Follow here on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 4:15 PM
Someone fails to provide us with vast education and formation well balanced for personalities, and that breeds specialists able to work in a specific field. This is a good way of how to become a researcher by nature

Celine Trapeze Leather bag in Grey 411 on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:50 AM
Design idea that is to the medal shape as design inspiration, leg by laser flying Logo be described as Panthers , Carey Connie is wearing this won his 30 NBA this year 5 - next year year total champion .This is the Azzedine Alaia that just won a championship ring 30 . 5 % exit of football.If tote bags is designed to look like this, or as in the

homedics fc-100 leg and foot massager on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 2:26 PM
What' Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

Wireless Curing Light on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 7:59 PM
Being® Oral Cam 100A Wireless Camera.feng

click here for more details on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:40 PM
Some issues are really left to be undone. Although, I don't quite understand what's going around with the post, I just red it. And nothing came into my mind. !!!

business for home designs on Thursday, December 05, 2013 11:17 PM
My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! !!!

valley homes for sale on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:21 AM
I have been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post. It’s really very nice and useful post. !!

investment news on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:32 AM
Hi there very cool site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find numerous useful info here in the publish, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing. !!

investor business daily on Monday, December 16, 2013 12:10 AM
This blog post is relevant and to the point. I recommend it to everyone visiting this blog. Your writing is simple and easy to understand and that’s one of the reasons why I love to read your posts. !!

calculate investment return online on Monday, December 16, 2013 1:04 AM
I was searching for the matter you shared through blog. It is quite interesting and obviously very informative for me. Thanks you very much! !!

business property for sale on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:11 AM
You should take part in a competition for one of the best web blogs on the net. I will recommend this web-site! !!

learn for best real state on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 4:54 AM
I am very much overwhelmed by your thoughts for this particular story. A more deeper and staged knowledge would be good for me. I am searching for good concepts on recession and I think this is the best blog for me to expand. !!!

learn to invest for hotels on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 5:27 AM
With the many blogs which I have encountered, I never expected to see a very beautiful post online..After reading this one, I felt so lucky to see its content..-)!!!

homes for rent by owner online on Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:26 PM
This is perfect blog for anyone who is looking for topics like this. It has got it all, information, benefits and overview. A perfect piece of writing. Good job. !!!

Free download real estate ebook on Thursday, February 06, 2014 6:55 AM
Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.!!!

obd2 tool on Tuesday, February 11, 2014 11:06 PM
Automobile Sensor Signal Simulation Tool MST-9000.feng

jon on Monday, July 21, 2014 12:51 PM
Shoe is a important part of the fashion.There are so many shoe fashion show organize in the world in the different places.

EWP Training Melbourne on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:22 PM
This was a good suggestion that you put up here...dude…..hope that it benefits all the ones who land up here.

emergency first aid course on Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:02 AM
It is usually extremely handy intended for me. Thank anyone intended for carrying your time frame to discuss this,Commercial real Estate Review.

Online Buy on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 11:28 PM
Hi, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I'll be careful in Brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing..

Indian Wedding Sarees on Thursday, July 23, 2015 1:01 AM
Thank you for letting us know about this event.

Floy Glanzer on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:28 AM
over the exact process?

Deals In Karachi on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 12:32 AM
The point of good I really favor in your blog

Amusement on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:51 PM
Your blog post is just completely quality and informative related to traders hits. Many new facts and information which I have not heard about before.

fake chanel bags on Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:07 PM
The concept of this Group is to organize an Annual Charity Fashion Show Event through the help.